Yuma, Arizona - 6 Reasons Arizona Leads In The Sharing Economy:
- One of Governor Ducey’s first actions was to allow ridesharing throughout the state – and he completely eliminated the state agency that was overregulating drivers.
- Then, the governor called on bureaucrats and politicians at Phoenix City Hall to allow Uber and Lyft drivers to pick up passengers at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
- The governor helped launched a partnership between Uber and the University of Arizona to test driverless cars.
- We’ve also knocked down outdated laws standing in the way of homesharing.
- And by expanding crowdfunding throughout the state, Arizona entrepreneurs can now get the capital they need.
- To top it all off, Governor Ducey created a Council on the Sharing Economy to prevent overregulation of these new services by government bureaucrats.