- Written by YNN YNN
- Published: 13 June 2018 13 June 2018
Washington, DC - Protect your intellectual property in the global marketplace. Don't miss the roadshow where trade experts and attorneys tell you how. Here's what you'll learn:
- how to identify and protect your intellectual property assets;
- mechanisms for obtaining IP protection in overseas markets and strategies for determining where to seek protection;
- how to record your mark with Customs (get on-site help!) to exclude counterfeit goods from entering the U.S.;
- how to combat counterfeits on international e-commerce sites; and
- the government resources available to help you with IPR issues.
One-on-one appointments are available. Get more information and check out the schedule here. Upcoming seminars are:
- Seattle, WA July 24, 2018
- Portland, OR July 26, 2018
- Dallas, TX August 21, 2018
- Austin, TX August 23, 2018 (tentative)
Presented by the U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration & Patent and Trademark Office.