- Written by Mary Beth Lacy Mary Beth Lacy
- Published: 03 April 2018 03 April 2018
Scottsdale, Arizona - Miura Golf has introduced the KM-009, a brand-new design that outperforms previous putter models. "This classic toe-weighted design proves it is possible to match looks with performance," says Hoyt McGarity, President of Miura Golf. "Although putters aren't our core focus, the Miura family has never attached their name to any product that did not live up to their extremely high standards."
- Written by San Diego Newscape San Diego Newscape
- Published: 22 March 2018 22 March 2018
San Diego, California - The San Diego State rowing team is set to race in the 45th annual San Diego Crew Classic this weekend at Crown Point Shores on Mission Bay. The Aztecs will enter three boats on Saturday, March 24, and two on Sunday, March 25. Races are set to begin around 7:30 a.m. each day.
- Written by Mollie Hanke Mollie Hanke
- Published: 19 March 2018 19 March 2018
Tempe, Arizona - After winning the 2018 NCAA Championship at 174 lbs, redshirt sophomore Zahid Valencia of No. 8 Arizona State wrestling has been named a finalist for the prestigious 2018 WIN Magazine/Culture House Dan Hodge Trophy.
- Written by Craig Morgan, theSunDevils.com Craig Morgan, theSunDevils.com
- Published: 21 March 2018 21 March 2018
Tempe, Arizona - After the emotion of winning the NCAA championship had subsided, after he had ascended and then descended the awards podium, after the champions' photos had been taken, and after the post-tournament reception had died down well after midnight at The Metropolitan at the 9 hotel in Cleveland, Zahid Valencia went back to his room, laid on his bed and exhaled.
- Written by Arizona Cardinals Arizona Cardinals
- Published: 12 March 2018 12 March 2018
Glendale, Arizona - Cardinals cheerleader auditions are right around the corner. The two-day tryout will be held on April 7 and 8 at University of Phoenix Stadium. There will be a subsequent interview portion for the finalists, and the 2018 squad will be unveiled to the public on April 19.