- Written by YNN YNN
- Published: 13 September 2019 13 September 2019
Baltimore, Maryland - Vice President Pence at the 2019 House Republican Conference Member Retreat:
- Written by White House White House
- Published: 11 September 2019 11 September 2019
Washington, DC - President Trump at the 2019 National Historically Black Colleges and Universities Week Conference:
- Written by NIDCD NIDCD
- Published: 25 August 2019 25 August 2019
Washington, DC - Researchers believe that stuttering - a potentially lifelong and debilitating speech disorder - stems from problems with the circuits in the brain that control speech, but precisely how and where these problems occur is unknown. Using a mouse model of stuttering, scientists report that a loss of cells in the brain called astrocytes are associated with stuttering.
- Written by Sergeant Lori Franklin Sergeant Lori Franklin
- Published: 03 September 2019 03 September 2019
Yuma, Arizona - Major events, like Hurricane Dorian, tend to attract malicious individuals who use a devastating event for their gain. Internet watch groups and cyber security experts have already identified multiple fake domains/websites and charity efforts taking advantage of Hurricane Dorian.
- Written by Social Security Advisor Russell Gloor AMAC Social Security Advisor Russell Gloor AMAC
- Published: 22 August 2019 22 August 2019
Washington, DC - I know that when a person turns 65 he or she must enroll in Medicare. I have been informed that the charge for this would be deducted from the Social Security benefit, if it has been claimed. Otherwise, this will be another payment for my medical care, in addition to my existing coverage. Please explain the relationship between the two programs and considerations in timing the claim for the SSA benefit. ~ Frugal Senior