FTC Obtains Court Orders Against Telemarketing Scheme That Falsely Pitched Money-Making Opportunities and Grants
- Written by YNN YNN
- Published: 31 August 2017 31 August 2017
Phoenix, Arizona - The operators of a telemarketing scheme that pitched phony business and grant opportunities have agreed to be banned from those lines of business under a settlement with the Federal Trade Commission, which alleged that they targeted seniors, veterans, and debt-laden consumers with the scam.
- Written by White House White House
- Published: 30 August 2017 30 August 2017
Springfield, Missouri - Remarks by President Trump on Tax Reform:
- Written by Yuma News Now Yuma News Now
- Published: 23 August 2017 23 August 2017
Yuma, Arizona - On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 President Trump arrived in Yuma, Arizona. Air Force 1 landed at Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, shortly before 2:00 p.m. and flew off to Phoenix around 3:00 p.m.
- Written by Lesley Fair - FTC Lesley Fair - FTC
- Published: 29 August 2017 29 August 2017
Washington, DC - If you or your clients are in the tax preparation field, there are three letters you should focus on. OK, I-R-S may be the first thing on your mind. But as the FTC’s proposed settlement with TaxSlayer suggests, don’t forget those other important letters: G-L-B.
- Written by Lesley Fair Lesley Fair
- Published: 21 August 2017 21 August 2017
Washington, DC - An online promotion began with the headline “No Scam” - and according to a lawsuit brought by the FTC, it was downhill from there.