Glendale, Arizona - The Arizona Coyotes announced today the team's theme nights and single game ticket promotions for the 2016-17 NHL season. In total, the Coyotes will have 14 theme nights this season that include several great promotional items that will be given away to fans at Gila River Arena.
Complete list of the Coyotes theme nights and giveaway items during the 2016-17 Coyotes season:
• Saturday, Oct. 15 vs. Philadelphia Flyers (Opening Night): All fans in attendance will receive a 2016-17 Coyotes magnet schedule courtesy of FOX Sports Arizona.
• Saturday, Oct. 29 vs. Colorado Avalanche (Howl-O-Ween): Halloween festivities will take place throughout the evening with Trick-or-Treating on the arena's suite levels courtesy of Fry's Food Stores.
• Saturday, November 12 vs. Boston Bruins (Sanderson Ford Military Appreciation Night): All fans in attendance will receive a Coyotes dog tag key chain.
• Saturday, Nov. 19 vs. San Jose Sharks (Hockey Fights Cancer Night): Help the Coyotes support the fight against cancer.
• Friday, Nov. 25 vs. Edmonton Oilers (Throwback Night): The Coyotes players will wear their black Kachina jerseys for the game. This game is also a celebration of Movember where the Coyotes ask for your support to help raise awareness for men's health. All fans in attendance will receive a Kachina themed mustache on a stick.
• Saturday, December 10 vs. Nashville Predators (Sanderson Ford Operation Santa Claus): The Coyotes kick off the giving season with a "give a-gift-get-a-gift" pre-game toy drive benefiting Sanderson Ford's Operation Santa Claus.
• Friday, December 23 vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (Young Guns Night): The first 10,000 fans will receive a Coyotes beanie courtesy of FOX Sports Arizona.
• Thursday, December 29 vs. New York Rangers (Party like it's 1996): Help the Coyotes celebrate New Year's Eve, Eve, Eve in classic 90's style. The first 7,500 fans in attendance will receive a Kachina themed tuxedo shirt courtesy of Gila River Casinos.
• Saturday, January 21 vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (Ladies Night): The first 7,500 ladies in attendance will receive Coyotes themed texting gloves courtesy of Gila River Casinos.
• Thursday, February 2 vs. Chicago Blackhawks: The first 7,500 fans in attendance will receive a Coyotes themed fleece scarf courtesy of Gila River Casinos.
• Saturday, February 11 vs. Pittsburgh Penguins: The first 7,500 fans in attendance will receive a Coyotes themed tribal Kachina hat courtesy of Gila River Casinos.
• Saturday, February 18 vs. San Jose Sharks (20th Anniversary Celebration presented by COX): The Coyotes will wear their black Kachina jerseys fro the game. Several Coyotes players from the 1996 original team including Keith Tkachuk and Teppo Numminen will be at the game and the first 10,000 fans in attendance will receive a Keith Tkachuk throwback Kachina bobblehead courtesy of COX.
• Saturday, March 11 vs. New Jersey Devils (Go Green Night): Fans will learn more about conservation and sustainability at the team's own Earth Day tribute courtesy of SRP.
• Friday, March 31 vs. Washington Capitals (Local Military Appreciation Night): Help the Coyotes honor local active and veteran military members.
• Saturday, April 8 vs. Minnesota Wild (Fan Appreciation Night): The Coyotes will show their appreciation for the greatest fans in the NHL.
The Coyotes will also be offering Pepsi Family Value Packs for 11 home games this season. This package contains four (4) upper level tickets, four (4) hot dogs and four (4) sodas for $119 or a $199 lower level option. These include games on November 12 vs. Boston, November 19 vs. San Jose, December 10 vs. Nashville, January 14 vs. Anaheim, January 21 vs. Tampa Bay, February 18 vs. San Jose, February 26 vs. Buffalo, March 5 vs. Carolina, March 11 vs. New Jersey, March 18 vs. St Louis and April 8 vs. Minnesota (subject to availability).
Buck Bash nights are also back again this season. Fans will have an opportunity to purchase $1 concession items including $1 hot dogs, soda and beer at Coyotes games on Saturday, October 29 vs. Colorado, Saturday, December 3 vs. Columbus and Saturday, January 7 vs. NY Islanders.
In addition, Coors Light will be presenting the Coors Light Party Pack that offers two (2) lower level tickets & two (2) beers for just $99. Eight Thursday night games are available for this package including November 3 vs. Nashville, November 10 vs. Winnipeg, December 1 vs. Los Angeles, December 8 vs. Calgary, January 26 vs. Vancouver, February 9 vs. Montreal, March 9 vs. Ottawa and April 6 vs. Vancouver.
Once again, the Coyotes will be offering Student Rush, presented by Papa John's for 18 Monday through Thursday games this season. High school and college students can purchase tickets via the Coyotes app or line up one hour prior to puck drop at Gila River Arena to purchase up to two (2) select upper level tickets for just $15 each or lower level tickets for just $30 each. This offer applies only to active students with identification and excludes the games on December 29 versus the New York Rangers, February 2 versus the Chicago Blackhawks and March 16 versus the Detroit Red Wings.
Military Rush will take place on Saturday, November 12 and on Coyotes Military Night on Friday, March 31. With identification, active and veteran military personnel can purchase select lower level tickets for just $25 each (limit of two).
Please note that promotions, giveaways and offers are subject to change.
The Coyotes home and season opener will take place on Saturday, October 15 versus the Philadelphia Flyers. Game time is 6 p.m. at Gila River Arena. For more information on Coyotes tickets, please call 480-563-PUCK (7825) or visitwww.ArizonaCoyotes.com.